Get ready for the next release of Microsoft's C# programming language
with this essential Wrox beginner's guide. Beginning Microsoft Visual
C# 2010 starts with the basics and brings you thoroughly up to speed.
You'll first cover the fundamentals such as variables, flow control,
and object-oriented programming and gradually build your skills for Web
and Windows programming, Windows forms, and data access.
Step-by-step directions walk
you through processes and invite you to "Try it Out," at every stage.
By the end, you'll be able to write useful programming code following
the steps you've learned in this thorough, practical book.
* The C# 4 programming language version will be synonymous with writing
code with in C# 2010 in Visual Studio 2010, and you can use it to write
Windows applications, Web apps with ASP.NET, and Windows Mobile and
Embedded CE apps
* Provides step-by-step instructions for mastering topics such as
variables, flow controls, and object-oriented programming before moving
to Web and Windows programming and data access
* Addresses expressions, functions, debugging, error handling, classes, collections, comparisons, conversions, and more
If you've always wanted to master Visual C# programming, this book is the perfect one-stop resource.
From the Back Cover
Learn programming with C# 2010 and the .NET framework
Beginning with C# 2010 programming basics such as variables, flow
control, and object oriented programming, this invaluable book then
moves into web and Windows programming and data access (databases and
XML). All the while, the expert team of authors focuses on the tools
that you need to program C#, the Visual C# 2010 development environment
? 2010. The step-by-step instructions and constructive examples
featured throughout the book will show you how to program confidently
with useful code in C# 2010.
Beginning Visual C# 2010:
* Explains basic C# 2010 syntax, including variables and expressions
* Reviews generics and explains how to define and use them
* Covers Windows? programming and Windows Forms
* Examines language enhancements, Lambda expressions, and extension methods
* Shows how to deploy Windows applications
* Discusses XML and provides an introduction to LINQ
* Delves into debugging and error handling
* Demonstrates useful techniques for WPF and WCF
* Paperback: 1080 pages
* Publisher: Wrox; 1 edition (April 5, 2010)
* Language: English
* ISBN-10: 0470502266
* ISBN-13: 978-0470502266